Friday, June 10, 2011

:(

hey guys, guess its been super long since ive posted here. just felt like coming on and sharing my thoughts. dont think anyone is reading this now though. if u are just drop me a comment on the chatbox.

well to get things started, life has been awesome as usual. God has really blessed me in my life and tt can espcially be seen in my ns life. i was really afraid tt i would have faltered in my faith but it has been steady and to a certain extent even growing. even through the tough training ive made awesome friends and the sergeants and warrant officers were really awesome pple. when i ooc-ed it was even more fun making friends with the sergeants and the awesome clerk and fellow comic book nerd syafiq. and after tt, God blessed me with a stay out unit as an ammo supply asst. (storeman). so really theres nothing to complain abt regarding my life as a whole.

but really, im concerned abt my relationships. most of u noe abt my muchly controversial belief abt friendship, however the misconception is tt i dont care. this couldnt be further from the truth. yes i do accept tt my purpose in one's life is over but i still feel sad and maybe to a certain extent, heartbreak, abt a wonderful friendship lost. ive been going through tt a lot lately and i dont noe wad ive been doing wrong. if u noe me well, i used to be super introverted but acjc changed me a lot. now tt im out of there, i fear tt im returning to my past self. i rmb when i started this blog and i had really awesome friends to share this blog with. sad to say, i drifted away from some of them (thank God not all) in j2 and now tt we are out of jc, i think tt we are no more than aquaintances (and u noe i dont really believe in having aquaintances). im really concerned with wad i might have done to cause our friendships to die out and i noe tt i might have wronged them in some way (be it intentionally, unintentionally or just a simple misunderstanding) i really just need someone to tell me wad went wrong cos im really oblivious to wad happened. the friendship just stopped.

so yea im glad tt God has been good to me and really thankful. its just tt this aspect of my life has really been at the back of my mind throughout these past few months and i needed to get it out on here. dont noe if the pple who were such awesome friends would see this but i really hope so. i really thank God for reminding me too tt if its time for a friendship to end, its time to trust God to take care of the friends i held so dearly to and to trust God tt all will be fine as i typed this post. my role in tt person's life may or may not be over but everything is in His hands. when the pple feel its the right time to tell me, i guess they would. me am :( still though.

but to u awesome pple who have stayed with me all these while, supporting and encouraging me, i really thank God for u. my life wouldnt have been as awesome as it has been without u. hope tt God will continue to bless our friendship and tt it will continue to grow.

thanks for reading this. cya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment