Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update!!

hey guys, not sure how many of u are still here but for those of u tt are, heres an update. guess i have sort of given up on many of my friends from ac and i really cant be bothered abt it anymore. id just get frustrated and well i decided tt my time and energy can be better used to hang out with friends who really care abt me and still want to stay in contact and on ministry wrk. so basically ive become more focused in using my free time to serve God like for PlayMax coming up and serving in my church more often. maybe God gave me these friendship probs so tt i can focus more on Him. like i always say, nothing happens without a reason.

now for those of u who noe actually wad was up with my friends, i guess u might tell me tt its my fault and stuff but rmb tt the story tt u are hearing is from their side and quite obviously biased towards them. so id of course come across as some jerk or loser or wadever. anws tts why i really cant stand pple who talk abt others. now tts not to say i dont, im human, of course i share my probs with others. but i always make a point to tell them tt this is my own perspective and tt it will be biased towards me. so their opinion abt tt person doesnt change. now wad im facing is a few pple are talking bad abt me and i guess it affects others and now everyone seems to hate me. well if u are one of those pple, srsly just come and talk to me and find out wad kind of person i am before making ur judgements. well anws one recent incident was the social experiment i was wrking on. u see, i was asking pple tt i was nv close to to meet up and i started it out with just asking the girls since the guys are in army and its harder to coordinate with them. so how was i to noe tt the girls would start talking amongst themselves and see me as some desperate guy. i even stated in my msg to them tt this was something i was trying out and tt if they dont wanna meet its fine. i think tt this social experiment has really turned into something else and i feel tt it is an even greater social experiment now. but its tough to hear tt ur actions can be so easily misintepreted and stuff. but of course im so glad to have my awesome friends still by my side.

ok anws ive chosen to ignore those pple and if u dont wanna talk to me, then so be it. as long as ive apologised, i think ive done my part. anws recently since ive last updated, i went for FOP 2011. had an awesome time there worshipping the Lord and was exposed to John Bevere, the speaker for the event. now him being American, his views are sorta different from tt of the normal Singpore church. his views on grace and the power of grace was very inspirational and it seemed true, though i still have my doubts. so i decided to get his book and read it proper. i havent even started yet but when i do, ill review the book here. now tt has basically wad has been going on with my life so far. been watching movies and recently went to STGCC 2011 and reviews on all of those things will be up on my blog soon. anws tts it for me for now. cya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment