Saturday, October 24, 2009

God's Greater Goal

Hey whoever managed to find this blog cos i dont think im gonna tell anyone abt it just abt yet. was doing my qt and suddenly felt like typing this out and encouraging u who miraculously found this. haha yea so i just received my promos results today and they werent to bad but they werent too good either. i thought that i was ok with not doing well and even retaining but to my surprise, i started emoing like during the comm meeting tt i had today for some reason. halfway through the meeting i started to feel better and felt like my usual self again. then after the meeting, jiap showed some of us this cool video called "God's Chisel" or something like tt. although i couldent hear it tt clearly cos imacs' speakers sucks, the thing i got out of the video is tt God uses trials and tests to chisel us into an image of His Son Jesus Christ. however i didnt really think much abt it at tt time. after cf, mdm cynthia came to talk to me to reassure me tt everything will be alright. at tt time, i was like wondering why she was saying tt as i thought i seemed fine and happy and not worrying abt my results. she even said tt God gives us difficulties to improve us and tt He has a plan for us...see where this is going? haha so what made me start thinking and doing such a crazy thing as making a blog just to type this out was the qt i just had? i am using the June-Aug 2008 issue of Our Daily Bread for my qts and today's one was titled God's Greater Goal which is where my title comes from. The verses for it are 2 Cor. 12:7-10 and it is abt the apostle Paul who prayed fruitlessly that his mysterious "thorn in the flesh" be removed(2 Cor. 12:8). the main gist of the qt was tt God allows what He does not prefer, to achieve some greater goal like how He sent His own Son to die for the good of the human race and the final thoughts at the bottom of the page stated "God uses our difficulties to develop His Son's likeness in us". this got me thinking on how God really wants me to learn this by sending me 2 separate pple to share it with me and even when i didnt really get it, he taught it to me through my qt tt was from a book abt a yr old. isnt God amazing in how He is able to send this msg to me? tts what got me to creating this blog. ive always wanted to create a blog to type out my thoughts and my reflections on my qt since after i saw see yue's (or more like the mg SALT blog tt see yue renewed) but never got arnd to doing it but after seeing how amazing God truly is, i just had to type it out. maybe ill never post on this blog after today but this post will always remind me of how wonderful God is. i figure tt whoever is checking out this blog must have stopped reading by now seeing how untidy and lengthy this post is but i just feel tt i need to type this. so wad i have learnt from this incident is tt difficulties are meant by God to strengthen us and to make us more like Jesus Christ and tt be it i retain, advance or promote to j2, i will do my best to face the future and know tt God has made a way for me and tt He truly cares for me as i know tt God has a greater goal for me. He truly cares for us and He has a greater goal for us. if you have made it this far, thanks for reading and have a blessed day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment