Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SECOND POST!!!!

hey guys decided to just post something up. since someone didnt follow through with her bet tt i wont post on this blog again, i am free to post:) haha but i guess even if she did bet she wouldent have rmbed it:P

haha so enough of the inside jokes. so these few days have been quite stressful, after my last post i was swamped with lots of pw work and now im also quite stressed as i have to plan the last cf meeting for this yr. so im just taking out this small portion of my time from my op prep to blog:) so yea like i said im like quite stressed now so i decided to have my qt as i always find tt doing qt calms me down. so like my qt today was abt how God tt has blessed us with material items and tt we shld be thankful for all the things tt we have. it got me thinking like how im so blessed with like laptops and like money tt i sometimes take it for granted. i just cant really imagine how different my life would be if God didnt bless me. but the main thing that God has given to me on earth tt i really have to thank Him for are my parents. im so blessed with such great parents. like how many pple can say tt their parents are ok if they retain. seriously they are so understanding.

ok so tt was my qt for today. back to my stressness. haha so im left with op slides to finish off and send to tania, op script to finish by tmr so tt we can rehearse, and i have to plan for the cf meeting. the planning of the cf meeting is quite ok as i can work on it after op but ive got to get pple to give testimonials and to decide the schedule for it. so i am relatively stressed but i noe tt God will bring me through this period of time and tt He will guide me to plan out a successful last cf meeting. theres cf meeting tmr too so i hope tt i dont sleep too late chionging my script. so u guess im gonna go back to the stressful reality and get killed by pw. YAYS second post on my new blog and much tidier. haha hopefully pw doesent leave me brain dead. cyas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment