Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wrecked

hey guys, its been some time since my last post. dont really have an excuse other than not having the time or mood. lately ive been such a wreck. actually started only yesterday. dont noe why but for some reason during my timed assignment, i started thinking of subway girl. and like i dont noe why but now ive been thinking of wad went wrong and how i let her down and how i didnt treat her the way i should have tt chased her away.

like i said before it wasnt the breaking up but the way we broke up tt has bothered me till today. i noe its been like 2 yrs and i still dont get how she can hate me till today. i really want to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones but i just have nv been able to contact her cos she nv replies my emails in the past. im not sure whether i shld send her another email but i really cant be bothered if shes gonna dao again. its like im not even intending to get back tgt or anything. its just tt i feel really guilty and just want to patch things up with her. well theres no way to do tt.

well i dont noe why im suddenly thinking of her but i really want to stop. i really thought i was over with this since its been like 2 yrs but it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. now whenever ive got nothing to do or when im doing wrk (which is the same as doing nothing) she just pops up in my mind. and i go on emoing on wad i shld not have done and wad i shld have done. i really think tt the only way for me to get rid of this feeling is to find another girl. i just dont noe wads going on with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment