Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WHOOTS!!!!

hey guys, long time since i posted and since As are over (YAY!!!!), i can finally start posting regularly. i was thinking of doing a vlog kind of thingy but tts still in the wrks (with first purchasing a nice video cam - still yet to do) so stay tuned for my first vlog (hopefully before i get conscripted). anws have been going out almost everyday so havent had the time to put my thoughts into "My Thoughts" (get it?) so finally found the time to do it today.

well after purchasing lots (and i mean lots) of stuff, i accidentally maxed out my card. thankfully its with all permitted purchases so i didnt get into trouble. the threadless order of US$359 pushed it over the edge so had to use my sis's card instead. so yea life after As have been interesting with prom shopping and Christmas shopping and catching up with seniors and friends. like after catching up with my friends i realise how much i treasure one on one talks. yea going out in groups is fun and all but u cant really talk about personal stuff in grps and talking personally to someone is really different and so much better than going out in grps. so just by thinking abt this, i started thinking abt how to ask someone out without asking someone out. this issue of course has to do with my friends who are girls. of course i can ask any guy out to talk without it being awkward (since everyone noes im totally straight...i hope). as most of u noe, most of my friends are girls so the problem comes when just a thought comes into mind when i just wanna meet up with one of my girl friends to talk..."wad if she thinks im asking her out?". of course i AM asking her out but u noe wad type of asking out im talking abt here.

of course most of my closer girl friends wouldnt think twice abt my request and just treat it as just a normal talking session and tts why i dont hesitate in asking them "out". but its those tt im not tt close to tt makes me think twice in asking them "out". since the point of me asking friends out is to get to noe them and the friends tt are not so close being those tt i want to get to noe, u would think tt they are the main ones tt i wanna ask "out" rite? so yea tt apparently is the dilemma here. and btw by not tt close friends i do not mean friends i rarely talk to but wad i mean is those friends who i am good friends with but are not close to the extent tt i can ask them "out" without them thinking twice... sort of like tier 2 in my old tier system. the friends tt i only noe superficially. so yea to sum up this whole dilemma, the ques is "how do i ask someone out without asking her out?" btw its a rhetorical ques cos its just a thought and im not really looking for an answer.

anws this dilemma is no big deal since i havent finished going out with my close friends yet and ive got so many things to enjoy and do. project serve starts next yr and cant wait!!! oh yea i just registered for my basic theory test for a test on 1st Feb next yr. im taking it super slowly and not really rushing it since ive got 2 yrs to finish getting my license. anws tts it from me today. going Tecman tmr to finish Christmas shopping!! cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment