Monday, January 4, 2010

I Dont Noe Wad To Do

hey guys, totally wierd day i had today. i have had like conflicting feelings the whole day and i think i might be going through mood swings. haha dont noe for wad reason.

well today started off quite badly with a headache but i managed to get something out of church today. the theme for this yr in church is discipleship which of course is very close to my heart. as the discipleship ic i really feel burdened (in a good way) with the discipleship and i really want to run it well. the sermon was really good as pastor lai preached on wad a disciple was. in my dream like state i still managed to gleam some pts from the sermon and i really cant wait for cf to start again so tt i can continue the discipleship prog.

after lunch (and cutting my hair) i came home and took a nap after showering and woke up at 5. i dreamt tt i totally broke down from the stress of sch wrk and tried committing suicide (dont wry im not tt stupid) but i think tt showed me how stressed out i really am cos i guess dreams are part of ur subconcious? well anyways didnt really have much of a mood to study the whole day so i went to read some comics and talk to my parents.

after dinner until now, ive been hooked on the com. but not just cos im playing. ive been hooked on these vids on youtube which led me to this really good website where they post sermons called lifechurch.tv at www.lifechurch.tv. check the msgs out. i find some of them quite good.

then like towards midnight, for some reason i cant stop thinking abt the girl and im like totally getting distracted. which totally proves my theory tt i get more distracted before a relationship than when i get into one. maybe im just wierd tt way? anyways i feel really down rite now for some reason or another. i like totally gave up going after the girl but i cant stop thinking abt her. WHY?! ive been praying for God to help me not get distracted but why am i still distracted by the thought of her? im srsly quite 烦 (woah ME using chi) rite now and i just want to concentrate on studying.

poh like asked me to go to sch and study with him tmr but im like too tired to leave the house and want to spend as much time at home as possible cos im gonna have to start going to sch again when my digipen course starts again from 6-9 and on the 16 again. super sianzzzzzz. anyways ill be wasting travel time too. oh ive finally found a maths tuition teacher thx to joyce. YAY!!! she just introduced me to him today and like he is so efficient unlike weiying's one. haha he like msged me back quite fast and im having tuition tmr nite. hopefully the 2 hrs can at least help me pass the sub paper. and since he is coming i dont think its necessary to go to sch to ask poh abt maths. well gonna turn in now so tt i can wake up early tmr. yesterday's post made me sleep super late and i dont think i want to repeat tt again. but at least tt post was therapeutic. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment