Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post 65!!

hey guys, boring day today doing the game programming thing. well at least i got to study today. so glad i could help some pple out today bringing stuff tt pris and jo needed for their camp. i srsly enjoy helping pple out. dont noe why...im wierd tt way. well at least my trip to sch wasent wasted.

well todays qt really struck me (i realised i use the word struck alot). well if u read my cbox, joyce asked me not to wry so much and guess wad my qt is? its on Matthew 6:25-34. (go take ur bible, ill wait:) well the passage made me reflect and i asked myself, "why shld i wry when God will take care of me?" i guess its human nature but i feel as though God is telling me tt He will bring me through this period. tt He will bring me through my sub papers. and after thinking somemore, i asked myself, "then wad abt the girl? there is no problem too small for God and He will bring me through this problem too. all i have to do is trust Him." i mean im sure He has a time for everything and if it is in His will, the relationship will happen in His time. i just have to act like how i am and let God take care of the rest.

i think tt this topic abt wrying and trust has been talked abt alot in this blog so i wont bore u guys. its really true tt during different times, the same topic can impact u differently. i mean before i wouldnt have applied "Do Not Worry" to a relationship but during this period, i see it differently and how to apply it in this part of my life. tts one of the things tt i have taken out of the YA silent retreat is tt at different stages and times of ur life, the same passage can mean different things to u. so like if u see a passage during ur qt tt u have read 28319874914981724 times before, dont toss it aside and look for another passage, read it and meditate upon it again. who noes wad new insights u can gleam from the same passage.

well gonna turn in now. slightly earlier than normal but well im dead tired from the whole day in sch. but im sure the ogls are even more deader and tireder so pls pray for them tt they will stay healthy and tt they will be safe tmr. k then tts it for today. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment