Monday, January 11, 2010

Sch Starts Tmr/Today!!!

hey guys, really feel quite down today. as some of u noe, i have managed to get a speaker for the cf camp in june. i was so happy when he said ok but i realised i forgot to clear it with the teachers and pastor joel. so i felt really bad abt tt. i msged ms mai abt it and she said to just check with pastor joel and to not do it again. then pastor joel told me tt it wasnt proper procedure (which i totally noe and felt bad cos of it) and told me to ask pastor ming to send an official invitation to him. i noe they didnt really say anything bad to me but i still feel quite bad tt i made such a mistake. wad if it was someone who is not theologically sound and after inviting the person i had to turn him away? thankfully the person tt i asked was a really good speaker and ms mai and pastor joel had no problems with him.

well im just hoping tt there are no lasting repercussions cos of my dumbness. pls pray for me tt ill learn from this mistake and move on. pray for me also tt ill be alert and be able to do my math sub paper tmr at 2.30pm to the best of my abilities and pray for the cf comm as they prepare the stuff for open house on wed. i wont be able to help them tmr cos ive got the paper and i gotta study for my chem sub paper on tues. well turning in super early today (relatively) so tt ill be well rested tmr. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment