Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

hey guys, gonna keep it short today. forgot to post last nite after studying so much. had a great time yesterday fellowshiping with the senior and junior comms and really had fun play street fighter IV. really felt the joy when i saw how happy they were when they opened their presents. it is indeed much greater to give than to receive. after tt had dinner at kap with andrea and ian and had a great time chatting with them.

so i had a great time at watch night service toady and the fellowship after tt. cant believe its 2010 alr. time has really passed so fast. the past yr has been filled with regrets over my time spent not studying and sleeping in class but it has really been a milestone in my Christian life and was a yr where i met many great pple tt i hope will stay in contact with through the rest of my life. the j2s (j3s?) have come into my life and have now gone on to their next stages in their lives but i hope tt i have impacted their lives in some way or another in the brief yr tt we were together and i hope tt we will continue to be each other's lives even as they go on with their lives.

pastor lai gave a really compelling sermon today and has really inspired me to wrk harder in the new yr as i want it to be a milestone yr and not an ordinary, time wasted yr. hopefully i will impact the lives of my juniors and will continue to impact the lives of the people in my batch. as the yr closed, gliderz to will be closing to make way for the yf in church. i entered the gliderz comm last yr and have really benefited from it, maybe not spiritually but more of learning new things. hopefully i will make an impact as the yf is being implemented and this yr will be the start of something new (HSM!!!) and something great tt will further His kingdom. hopefully ill be able to honour God through my studies and through my wrk in CF.

the yr ahead will be fraught with trials and tests but with God by my side and with myself walking closely with God (its a 2-way thing). im sure tt He will bring me through the yr a more matured person and a better person overall. i pray tt at the end of this yr, ill be able to look back and be proud of wad i have done and will always rmb this yr for the milestones tt i have made.

well tts my thoughts on the new yr and pls post ur new yr's resolutions (if any) on my cbox. haha so tt we can all help u fulfill ur resolutions (i noe how hard it is to keep one). i think tt in the end there wont be any but no harm in asking. well gonna watch some vids before turning in. GONNA GET GUITAR HERO 4 TMR!!! haha cant wait. well tts it from me today then. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment