Monday, March 15, 2010

14/03/10

hey guys, had a great time today l4d2-ing today. really really enjoyed myself. service before tt was great too. helped as an usher today and cos i didnt have the time to change i went laning in my usher clothes.

today has been a really great day and i really thank God for blessing me with such great friends and for giving me this great day. after service i went for lunch with pastor edmund and we discussed abt my ambition to be a youth worker. he told me the pros and cons between trinity and sbc so now i can really make a decision on which college to go to to pursue either a masters or a degree in theology. for now the plan is to get a secular degree in psychology in either smu, nus or jcu (james cook) and then take a masters course in sbc (since sbc only offers masters courses). if in the future i plan to be a pastor in a mainstream church then i might go to trinity after tt but since im only planning to be a youth worker, i wouldnt need to graduate from trinity. so tts my plans for the future as of now. hopefully this wanting to be a youth worker isnt a phase just like my plans to be a game programmer and tt it really is my calling cos i really want to devote my life's work to God. since my passion is to further God's kingdom, i dont really have any interest in any other job except maybe in counselling or something similar to tt.

well today has also been great cos of one last thing tt happened today. u noe abt how im not really interested in the girl i liked? yea i apologised to her today abt the way i acted cos i felt tt i really made it quite awkward and i felt really guilty abt it cos i acted totally wierd. anyways she knew tt i liked her and thankfully we are on good terms now (hope u dont mind me saying this on my blog if u see this, girl tt i liked). the thing was tt i was really afraid tt she would just cut ties with me cos of the awkwardness (which i would not have blamed her for, but i suspected she wouldnt cos she's really nice) and thankfully our friendship has not really suffered from my foolishness.

i noe i havent had a good track record with handling how i express my feelings to a girl i like and i noe tt i make it really awkward. i think it has to do with some scarring from subway girl? haha just kidding...or am i? well wadever the case may be, i just suck at relationships tt go further than friendships in general. hopefully tt changes but oh wells... at least ive got great friends. like who needs a gf when u have so many many many great friends tt u can always talk to. i really thank God for blessing me which such great friends.

well tts my awesome day today. hope u guys are having similarly awesome days too. tmr's theres gonna be comm meeting in sch at 10 so ive gotta wake up at 8 so im gonna turn in now. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment