Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hey guys, today's the killer day. maths and chem both h2s. im so gonna be dead after today. anyways im feeling a bit better since yesterday's rant and i really thank the people arnd me for helping me through this bad time in my life. i dont think anyone other than a certain someone has realised tt ive come out of hiatus so i guess u will see this when u see it. anyways im sort of lost in a state of shld i care? but i dont really care dilemma abt my studies. its just tt i feel tt i shld be caring more than i alr do abt my studies but in truth i really couldnt care less. i just feel tt as long as i do my best why wry bout the paper? but i always feel tt i shld be stressed out or something cos pple arnd me are stressed out over their papers which i dont get at all. and some pple are asking me to study more. i totally get why they are asking me to study cos they are worried for me but im just doing wad i think is necessary especially since terms dont really matter.

well if any of u want updates on my love life btw it is in a total state of nonexistence since i realised tt i dont really think of her as someone tt i would want to get tgt with even though i might still have feelings for her? does tt make any sense wadsoever? well its just tt although my heart may skip a beat when i see her i cant really see us tgt and well i guess its for the best anyways since i doubt she has any feelings for me. i guess this would be the first time any of u would noe this so SURPRISE!!! im no longer emoing bout a girl anymore. but im still emoing as usual over other more impt stuff. so all u speculators can stop speculating who it is and all of u tt alr noe who the girl is can just pretend it nv happened cos its not happening. so im single once again (lucky girls rite?) but i really dont see myself getting into a relationship anytime soon (awww too bad girls)

anyways enough of my fake egoness (its fake u noe tt rite?) and its time to sleep. so im gonna turn in and hopefully ill be wide awake tmr to take my 2 papers tmr. and hopefully i dont disappoint ryan (my chem tutor and obviously not ranjiv singh, u noe how i feel abt the extra sji boy) k then cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment