Tuesday, March 16, 2010

15/03/10

hey guys, today was a totally embarrassing day. well i overslept today and woke up at like 11+ when i was supposed to have comm meeting at 10 all the way at buona vista when i live in sembawang. if u noe me im usually on time for any cf stuff and like its rare of me to be missing. so the comm ltr told me tt they were like really worried something happened to me or tt i died or something cos im nv missing and like i didnt pick up my calls cos well i was asleep. tt really made me feel guilty and totally embarrassed but well...theres a first time for everything. even including oversleeping. and well...now i noe how much the comm cares for me(not tt i didnt noe tt before). i think its the first time i have ever overslept. the main cause of this whole fiasco is my stupid phone's alarm clock cos for some apparent reason, it didnt sound.

so after waking up and filling the comm in on the progress of the movie over the phone, i rushed down to sch by way of cab (cost me 16 precious bucks) and made it for the last part of the meeting. after tt we went to the swensens at holland for lunch and after tt i went to nlb at bugis to try to study. in the end i spent most of my time playing on my iphone but at least i still managed to complete a few ques on my tuition hmwrk. well went to plaza sing to meet my mom and my sis for dinner at ice monster (which was only mediocre) and came back home after my sis finished her drum lessons over at the yamaha at ps. then spent the rest of the night watching vids and planning the ngs.

well tt was my epic day today with the monumental occasion of oversleeping and missing some activity. i mean ive overslept before but not when ive got something on. well tts it from me today. tmr ive got maths tuition at 4(not sure whether to be sian or nots) and im hoping tt ive got the time to have a movie marathon to scan through the movies tt ive found to hopefully find a suitable one for rew. well gonna turn in now. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment