Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emo-ness Pt 2

hey guys, after talking to stef awhile i realised why im really emo rite now. i get really affected by the pple arnd me so like when i noe of pple tt are emoing i get emo too? tts why i decided to swear off fb rite now cos everyone's posting emo comments. well the main reason why emo pple make me emo is cos i really feel helpless in helping them. i mean i do wad i can but i always feel as though i can do more, u get wad i mean? but i dont noe wads the more tt i can do. which sucks. well so now my prayer request is not for me but for all the emo pple tt u noe. pray for all those pple emoing rite now cos tts wad will make me stop emoing. anws im repeated listening to Better Than Life by Hillsong now to ease the emoness. well k i need to finish up my gp essay now. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment