Saturday, March 13, 2010

hey guys, really good day today tt might have ended badly. anyways more on the good things first. went playing l4d2 and had loads of fun. been a really long time since i played it but i realised tt i need to get tgt with good players also so tt i can finish a campaign. i mean its fun to play with great friends like jan and jia lei but we always get killed quite easily so im looking for some new partners in l4d2 to play with too. after tt went to buy comics and then had to rush back to sch cos someone caused me to be late. rushed back to prep for my sharing and my heart. well thank God my sharing went well and i think tt the cf-ers benefited from it (hopefully). met some new j1s and managed to have a good time of fellowship with them and had a great time of fellowship today as a whole. so basically the day was going fine.

on a side-note, some exclusive behind the scenes to my prep for my sharing. shared a bit of this to my ng today. well the thing is tt when i realised i had to share abt attitude for evangelism, i realised tt my attitude in the past was nv really good. i sort of did it out of obligation and cos pple were looking at wad i was doing. the main times tt i tried to evangelise were during youth camp and cos i was a group leader i felt obligated to evangelise. there were a few times when i did have the right attitude but those were few and far between. so when i started my prep, it was kinda tough. and cos i didnt have any material to help me and like i had to start from scratch, it was even tougher. thankfully, God spoke to me in many different ways. through sermons in church, devotions in sch or just incidents tt happened to me, i drew so many thoughts from it and immediately took note of them in my iPhone (thank God for my iphone). its really awesome of how God can speak to u and through the prep it helped me rmb these right attitudes too. btw actually i wanted to add perseverance and prayer to the list of attitudes but it didnt fit the acronym but those are 2 attitudes tt i find are really impt too. and i was going to use a analogy abt how we venture to sell our funorama tickets so all the more we shld venture to share our faith but it slipped my mind at tt pt in time. i was like totally nervous at the start but it got better as it progressed but still i was nervous. but thank God tt He still managed to use a nervous wreck like i was.

anyways i was just talking to a friend tt i always thought i was quite close to and like someone i really care abt but i dont noe why but the convo took quite a bad turn. not sure whether i got her when she was alr in quite a bad mood or our relationship has changed but its not something to bother myself rite now. ill settle it tmr and if it still persists ill bitch abt it here. so ill let u noe how it goes. well im gonna turn in now so cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment