Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emo-ness

hey guys, dont noe why but today im feeling really emo. dont think its my results cos ive really entrusted everything to God and i dont really care abt going for ssp. just really feel this heavy burden and i dont noe wads its caused by. im like feeling so emo tt im listening to Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. noe tt song? tts how emo i am. im not sure whether its meant to be an emo song but its always emo to me cos its like when u leave ur friends then u sing this song. AAARRRRGGGHHH!!! dont noe why im feeling this way. i think im being affected by all the emo pple arnd me. pls pray for me. btw if u are interested in my results, 17/50 for maths and 38.5/60 for chem. really proud of chem. im quite sure im failing phys tmr so im gonna be in ssp. well dont mind if it doesnt affect my CF duties so im fine with it. k then im gonna go back to my emo-ness. hopefully ill feel better tmr. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment