Monday, November 2, 2009

Emoing The Day Away

hey guys as u can see from my nick on msn tts my theme for today. chinese just totally sucked the life out of me today with it being so sucky(no pun intended, or maybe there is...) and 这里真安静 coming out cos i didnt really read it. was really relying on 爸爸花儿落了or 孩子我为什么打你 coming out. so well have to prepare to take clb next yr if theres no moderation and if the other sections dont pull my marks up enough. but well like i said in my very first post, God has a plan for me and i dont have to wry. but i just need to emo awhile to feel much better.

haha so to continue my emoness, this thought has crossed my mind once in a while. Do i rub some pple the wrong way? i mean for some reason there are some pple tt dont really like me and i cant recall doing anything wrong by them. well i do noe tt there are times where my working style goes against the way other pple work and they dont like how im rushing them but i guess tts the way i work and i noe of those pple tt dont like me in the way i do things. there have been some incidents as a comm member where i may have irritated pple by rushing them but i think tt cant really be helped. i try my best to make a compromise but we just have to agree on our different ways of working. but there are those tt i dont see any reason for them disliking me. maybe i talk a bit too much and sometimes say random things. maybe tts it but i dont think ill ever find out. oh well i live for God and not for man so as long as God loves me tts fine by me:)

if u noe why let me noe k? i prefer pple to let me noe why they dont like me instead of like just avoiding me or making hateful comments without telling me why. well i think ive emoed enough up here. gonna go watch some shows. maybe a few epis of gossip girl and survivor. hopefully ive stopped emoing tonight so tt i will be in the right mood to do my qt. then if im not too tired i may post again tonight. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment