Sunday, November 8, 2009

STUPID VIRUS!!! Pt 2

heys guys. my precious com is still busted. uncle robin is coming tmr to fix it. hopefully he can get rid of the virus and save all my files. using my mom's laptop rite now.

well jan's comment to my previous post got me thinking tt lately i have been questioning God's providence and His plan for me a lot but He still keeps on reminding me to trust in Him. its can be quite difficult for me sometimes cos im the type of person tt likes to have everything planned out. guess im sort of a control freak. well its a working process and He does not seem to give up on reminding me to trust in Him. continue to pray for me.

haha so its qt time!!! well todays is abt the church again and tt it is a place where pple of diverse backgrounds come together to complement each other. The main verse, Galatians 3:28 states "28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." As we recognise tt we all have Jesus in common, we are united and enriched and as we embrace Him together, all our differences become secondary to our mutual love for Him which drives us to love each other and to do great things for Him.

well this got me thinking of some Christians tt i am working with and we have our differences in working styles. i wont go into detail, just look and my "emoing the day away" post. i dont want to get emoed now:) so i mean tt may have caused some conflict and so this qt reminded me tt our differences are secondary to the things tt we are doing as a cf commitee. all our differences can be put aside. we just have to rmb tt we all have Jesus in common and everything tt we do in for Him.

so yea i realised tt God has been telling me to let go of all my bitterness, to trust in Him and through Him to put aside my differences with the pple arnd me. hopefully i can always rmb this and not fall back into trusting myself and doing things for myself. well im a very forgetful person (although not as forgetful as SOME other pple i noe but still...) but i am glad tt He always reminds me and puts me back on the right path.

well im gonna turn in soon. tmr got service so gotta be awake for it. pastor edmund is coming so shld be interesting. going to meet up to finish up op and to rehearse tmr. hopefully we can finish everything off tmr. oh pls pray for my com k? oh oh and if any of u noe how to set up a tag board pls help me. haha thx guys for reading. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment