Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Past and Present

well...vague title but just trying to blog on yesterday and today. wanted to take a nap at 8.30 and wake up at 9 yesterday but slept all the way till today so wasted a chunk of my life sleeping. so yesterday found out that i was advancing and not promoting and was a bit disappointed but realised tt its all for the best cos if i had been promoted i might not have studied during the hols. i would have typed more yesterday but i prefer to talk abt the present.

haha so today was fine except tt i was quite irritated by this person (dont bother asking me who cos im not gonna say:P) so i found her giving me this irritated look for no reason whatsoever when we were just talking which like totally irritated me. u might say tt im too sensitive but our relationship has not been what u call good and we have argued a few times. whenever i talk to her and suggests something she usually says "ok, ok" like in an irritated manner. she has like told me to slow down and chillax but i keep on telling her tt im totally cool and just want to get things done. (hopefully im not giving to many clues to who she is but if u noe who im talking abt pls dont tell her, i dont really want any confrontations) maybe she just doesent understand me? oh wells. just hoping tt our relationship improves cos im gonna need to work with her for another half yr or so. keep me in ur prayers:)

ok gonna go bathe now before doing my qt so will post later. went to eat with my fam to celebrate my mom's b-day so came back arnd 9+. thinking whether or not to go to sch tmr but most prob i will. ks will post again soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment