Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He is always there

ok so im ready for the retreat tmr. got lots of stuff so hopefully i can go to kim's house earlier and leave the stuff there before going to sch for 3hrs. haha if u see my pm on my msn, yea my air-con suddenly leaked all over my table. thankfully it didnt reach my com so its safe. then when i switched it on again, miraculously it stopped leaking. im guessing tt there might have been ice inside which melted.

ok so my qt today is abt God always being with u. whenever u feel lonely and feel tt there is no one to listen to u, always rmb tt u can talk to Him. i have felt tt feeling many times and it always comforts me to noe tt i can talk to Him. He is there when u are facing problems and when we are frustrated. and He is always there to help us when we need it. i feel tt most of the time i forget tt He is there and think tt im alone to face a problem, tt i have to do it all by myself. im not sure whether u find urself forgetting too but i think its a very human thing to do and so we shld change it.

haha i think tts all ive got to share rite now. im gonna try to post up something everyday tt im at the retreat but since there's no net at kim's house, ill be typing it there and then posting it when i go for my course the next day (at least some good has come from killing myself going back and forth). but if im not able to post, ill be back soon so dont miss me too much:) oh yea pray for me tt ill have the strength for both the retreat and the course and tt ill be able to concentrate on both of the course and retreat. and for me to have the energy tmr cos its like 2 alr. haha ks im gonna sleep nowz. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment