Wednesday, November 11, 2009

OP's Finally Over!!!

YAY!!! im finally done with op and i would nv have to think abt it again. really dead tired now cos its like 3 alr. gonna share my qt quickly and then go to sleep.

well my qt today is abt being a blessing to others and contributing to a person's life. we shld always try to enrich the lives of others and to make a positive impact on another person's life.

ok im like falling asleep alr so im gonna edit this post when i wake up

ok woke up and ate lunch. time to continue.

so continuing to reflect upon my qt last nite, i noe some of us like at times would put urself as a priority and asking whether there is something in it for u. well i feel tt even if there is nothing in it for u, we shld still do it if there is something in it for someone else. i noe its not in human nature to do things tt does not benefit urself but isnt it a joy to help someone else and to be a blessing? i find it true joy when i am able to bless another person and wouldent it be cool if everybody did something for somebody else?

yeps so tts my qt. i really have to thank God for bringing me through the OP exams. hopefully He gives me a good result. well i sort of regret not going for my class outing yesterday but oh wells... ill try to go for the next one. haha k tts it for now. ill be posting again tonight. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment