Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stupid virus!!!

Well a stupid virus just hit my com which totally crashed it. Good thing I still have my iphone so I still can post. Gonna call my church member, uncle robin later in the morning to ask if he could come over to fix it. Hopefully he can come over tmr and manage to fix it without any loss of data. Pls pray k?

well during dinner today I sorta broke down cos I was quite worried abt my future cos I wassent sure whether I would do well for As next yr. I really wanted to retain to have tt extra time. But my dad told me tt I had their support and with God wad did I have to fear? So tt was quite assuring.

Haha so my qt today was abt bitterness. It was abt how bitterness would affect our relationship with God and our Christian life. Even a little bitterness would begin to take root in ur life and start to consume u. So we shld make an effort to get rid any bitterness tt we might have for another person and allow the Holy Spirit to fill us and heal the hurt tt has caused the bitterness. Well for myself I realised tt I have been bitter over some pple tt don't seem to get me (like those stated in previous posts) so this qt really got me to think.

Well I noe it's hard to let go of the bitterness in ur heart. I'm going through the same thing. But we have to always rmb tt they have also been created by God in the image of Him and tt we shld always love them. Especially if they are Christians how much more shld we love our brothers and sisters. The most affected by ur bitterness is urself, the other person wouldn't be much affected by it. If u are really bitter, u shld talk things out with the person and not hold grudges. Well it's an ongoing process which I am working on too. Oh wells none of us are perfect and so we shldnt expect other pple to be.

So tts my qt. Haha no virus is stopping me from sharing:) I'm gonna go sleep now. Hopefully my com can be fixed. Really worried tt I will lose all my files. Pls pray k? Stupid virus. Haha cyas:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

  1. bitterness can also be worrying about your future. its like questioning God's provision i guess!

    But i do feel uncertain too, sometimes.

    thanks for sharing Jo! :)

    ReplyDelete