Sunday, December 6, 2009

ARRRGGHHHH!!!!

hey guys, dont noe why but i have felt super pressured these last few days (hence the title). i think it might be because i just realised tt my hols are coming to an end and ive not even started on my wrk and studying. i mean i have to study a yrs worth of wrk in less than 2 months. i noe i get worried and stuff quite easily and tts why i always find myself reminded to trust God. its just tt sometimes the pressure just hits and i just feel like crawling into a fetal position. im also sort of regretting taking up the Digipen course cos its totally draining me and my time. i find tt the past 2 day's qts have really spoken to me and reminded me to approach the Lord with my troubles.

dont wry, this isnt another post abt trust, i noe ive talked alot abt it lately but ive realised tt after he/she/it told me abt he/she/it's trust problems, i also realised tt ive got my own set of trust probs. not really with men but with God. i noe ive talked abt it a lot of times and im quite ashamed tt i keep on forgetting to look to Him whenever im facing probs. i have to always be reminded and im thankful tt He does not give up on me. just see how many posts i have abt trust and u can see how many times God has not given up on me.

well, the main thing tt yesterday's qt asked was have we ever felt like we were drowning in a sea of trials and trouble. and it totally struck me cos i totally feel tt way. with my study probs, lack of time, meetings and plus me not noeing wad to do with the girl i like, i totally feel lost and struggling at times. but the qt also said tt if we ever felt tt way, we shld find friends tt can lift us up and look to Jesus who will provide the foundation to stand on. well this qt reminded me to really be thankful to all u guys. all of u tt i have told my blog to are all my trusted friends (even those who found it on ur own im sure i would have told u if u had asked so dont feel left out:) and i thank God tt He has given me pple tt i can trust and talk to in my time of need and i can be assured tt there are pple praying for me. and i really thank God tt He has kept on reminding me to set my feet upon the foundation tt in Jesus Christ.

today's qt again really reminded me tt i could approach Him with wadever feelings i have. the passage tt was used was Psalm 88 which was a passage abt disappointment. and wouldent u wonder why a passage abt disappointment with God is in the bible? but it really shows tt with wadever feelings we have, be it anger or disappointment, we can always approach God and ask Him for help. He loves us and would help us no matter wad and we can always be assured tt He will take us as we are, with wadever probs we may be facing. this really comforting to read abt.

oh and a really recent incident tt happened was tt while i was typing this blog, big jan (janice) msged me asking how i was, for wadever reason it may be, but i believe it may be God's prompting as i am again reminded of wad wonderful friends i have (i just realised im so sad tt the beloved seniors are leaving:(). if u dont have good Christian friends tt u can share ur trials and troubles with, look for one or 2 cos i think its a really good way to build urself up in the Lord and if u cant find one, im always here:) haha u can be rest assured tt ur secrets will stay secret with me.

yeps so i really believe tt God is again reminding me to look to Him and also to share more with my trusted friends. this few days have been quite rough for me, oh but guess wad, NO MORE COURSE!!! for this yr at least. it continues on for one week in the jan hols. sianz. the next few weeks will be quite rough for me too trying to pack things in such as studying time so pls pray for me. also if u smart pple have the time, pls let me noe if u are free to do some free tutoring. haha thx.

ok tts the end of my super long post today. but just take it as 2 days worth of post and i srsly needed to vent. haha ks guess ill be turning in. helping elvis be usher tmr so cant be late for church tmr. k then...cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment