Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just Rmbed

hey guys, just rmbed something tt happened to me yesterday. My phone bill came and it was a whopping 300+ bucks. The main reason was the local data charge(from the GPRS/3G) and like tt totally confused me cos I didn't use it much. To keep a long story short(when have I ever done tt? Well there's a first time for everything), we called them up...twice! And after a lot of persistance they decided to waive the charge.

They said I used 500+ mb and like tts super a lot lahs. Actually, when m1 got the iPhone, they didn't disable something so even if u disable to 3G on ur phone, it will still access 3G and the worst thing is tt they said tt the iPhone is "smart" enough to noe tt when the wifi is to weak, to use 3G. But thank God tt the charge has be waived. Hopefully they follow through with it cos they asked us to pay this bill first and they will rebate the subsequent bills.

Well tts it for now. Gonna meet up with my pri sch friends soon. Haha cyas:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment