Saturday, December 26, 2009

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!! + YA Camp Post 202

hey guys, had a wonderful time at the combined service with bcc. managed to pass my presents to ian and weiying. tt was basically my whole day. tried to study but failed again. im getting srsly disappointed with myself. i need to get out of my house and away from this com. well im gonna turn in soon so lets get to post 202:)

YA Camp Post 202:

hey guys, just had a one to one conversation with Robert (one of the retreat friends). he was really encouraging. one thing tt he said was abt how the first step to evangelism shld be to build relationships and how we shld do it to even the unlovable pple.

im sure most of u noe tt i was nv tt close to my class. well it may be cos i cant stand some of them and tt they cant stand me but this conversation has really made me decide to try again to have a good relationship with my class and who noes? i might be able to bring them to Christ. pray for me...pls.

haha well tts it for now, next post is coming soooon!!! cyas:)

End of Post

haha well tts it from me today. wow really short post. hope u guys got wad u wanted for Christmas today/yesterday and even if u did not, tt u felt loved today. anyways isnt tt wad today is all abt? love? God's love for us and His gift tt was given on this very day (although today might not be the actual day). k then gonna turn in nowz. tmr im going out for a picnic at botanical gardens with some of my pri sch friends. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment