Monday, December 21, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

hey guys, im back from the ya camp/silent retreat. really experienced God and i journaled a lot of my thoughts in blog form so for the next few days, my posts will all be from the YA CAMP series of posts. ill still be updating on my life and such but most of my posts will be flashbacks from the last 3 days. it was a really good experience really keeping silent and waiting upon the Lord. cant wait for another silent retreat.

one thing tt i actually was thinking abt during the silence (i mean wad else was there to do when u are silent?) was abt the girl tt i like. haha yea i noe im talking abt her again but its just really frustrating and u noe wad ive really thought abt it with a clear mind and u noe wad my conclusion was? haha i thought to myself, why am i concerning myself so much with her. if its God's will, things will turn out well in the end. why am i getting distracted over this? im like hurting myself for no reason at all. so in a sense, u could say i have given up. but tt does not mean i have stopped liking her. its just tt i have decided to stop trying to chase her. if she decides tt she likes me from my wonderful personality on the other hand, then ill start concerning myself over a relationship. now ive just got to concentrate on my studies cos seeing as how its going rite now, im totally screwed!!!

haha well tts just one of the insights i got from the YA Camp. tmr im going out with poh, han and my friend who went to australia, marcus neo to play l4d2. gonna have fun tmr!! hopefully i can study a bit here and there tmr. haha k then ill start posting up the series tmr. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment