Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post 45!!

hey guys, IM BACK!!! haha after the last few days ive decided to blog again. haha sry bout the dumb title but i cant really think of any title for this post. im not even sure its post 45 but i think it is according to my dashboard. haha so the last few days have been totally boring with me on the com almost the whole day. tried to study but keep on getting distracted. tts why i need to go out to study. im not left with much time left to study for my sub papers and im getting quite stressed out. i keep asking myself why i keep getting distracted but i cant seem to stop. ARRRGGGHHH!!! ok got tt out of my system. pls pray for me cos i really really really really x infinity need to study. if not i will fail my sub papers and my service in cf will be affected next yr. which is the perfect segue way into my qt!!:)

ok so my qt today is abt service...yes ive talked abt it before but this is talking abt a different aspect. its on Acts 28:1-10...get ur bible cos it will be too long to post up here. haha but the main gist of wad is brought out of the passage is how there is really no reason not to serve and tt there is no type of service too small for u to serve in. sometimes we might say tt we are not capable to be a worship leader or have no talent to be a musician. but there are always other areas tt u can serve in. u could be the projectionist or just help carry chairs to set up the seating area (my church is not worshiping at a church building so we have to set up chairs every week) so there is no reason for u not to serve in ur own way. and no service is too small cos u are helping out for the service to be carried out smoothly. if no one carried the chair, where would the congregation seat? and if no one was the projectionist, how is the congregation going to sing the songs tt they need the lyrics for?

actually i was questioning my service as an usher a few weeks ago. i mean as an usher, we just gave out the offering envelopes at the start of service and collected the offering during the offertory phase of the service. i mean sometimes i would get chairs for the late comers but tt was a once in a while thing. tt was abt it and i felt tt it was quite meaningless cos i felt i wasent really doing much. but this qt really let me noe tt i am contributing by being an usher and tt it does have a purpose.

well tts it for my qt. im gonna be meeting amy and maybe esther tmr to finalise the schedule for term 1 next yr so pls pray for wisdom for us. ill going to the apple shop to see wads wrong with my phone's batt life. hopefully they will be able to fix it so pray for tt too. and pls pray tt ill be able to study tmr. k then im gonna try to do some wrk before i turn in. its 2.54am now so im just gonna do 1 or 2 maths questions. haha cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment