Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time + Being Ready

hey guys, couldent post yesterday cos i went for a farmstay. tried prawning over there but caught nothing:( was a new experience though. had a complimentary foot bath at the spa too which was great. actually was going to miss the first half of today's course but thank God my teacher msged me to tell me tt today's lesson was cancelled cos the instructor had something on. so my fam and i had a great time in the morn before coming back. but there is lesson tmr so ive gotta go sleep soon. haha.

so my qts for today and yesterday i found are quite complementary. ill talk abt yesterday's first. yesterday's was abt time and how we shld number our days and live life wisely. we only have so many days on earth. it really struck me as i realise i have been using my time on the com alot watching all my shows and not really studying or doing the things tt matter such as the planning for the Christmas eve thing going on or the term 1 schedule for cf. i find tt i have been procrastinating a lot and this qt really got me to think. to be honest, it also got me to think abt whether i want to tell this girl i like tt i like her since like we have to use our time fully and i still dont noe the answer to tt but tts for another post (if i ever decide to blog abt it). haha. i think tt can be procrastinated. but more impt things such as studying i realised, i shld really get started on if not for my results then to present a good testimony of myself.

well today's qt totally got me thinking abt yesterday's qt too cos today's was abt being ready to meet God. well to be honest, i feel tt i really want to meet God like right now cos as most of u noe, i have to qualms abt dying and going to heaven right now. i noe some of u might not be and well, i would like to encourage u to set urself right and be ready cos we do not noe when we will be taken from this earth or when Christ will come back. so like yesterday's qt said, use our time wisely. but i feel tt being ready not only applies to ourselves personally. i feel tt it also means to get others ready, by evangelising to non-believers or even to backsliders. i find tt we shld also get ready by evangelising cos as ive said earlier, we are not sure when they will be taken or when Christ will come back. so we shld not hesitate saving them. come to think of it, maybe tt may be one of the things tt i might not be ready to face God abt. i dont think ive evangelised to the best tt i can and like ive stated in earlier posts, maybe tts the reason tt we are on this earth, to touch the life of tt one person. so lets not hesitate readying other pple too to meet God.

so basically we shld use our time wisely to ready ourselves and other pple. at least tts wad ive come out with reflecting on today's qt with basis from yesterday's. ok well tts it from me for today. if u ask me bout the girl i will deny everything:). haha wadever is said in this blog stays in this blog...or btw u and me depending on my mood (and as u noe ive got mood swings. haha:) so guess im gonna turn in now. byezzzz. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment