Saturday, December 12, 2009

God is looking

hey guys, so i met with pastor joel today. thank God i managed to find him cos he got my number wrong and couldent msg me tt the office at faith methodist was closed. the marvelous thing was i was waiting for him at faith methodist for quite some time then when i decided to go back to the mrt station for him, he just reached the station. i mean i could have been waiting at the church for a long time but something just made me go back to the station. so after tt i went to north point for lunch and then came back home. the air-con man came to fix my leaking air-con so i get to sleep in my room again. YAY!!! haha after tt i slept all the way until dinner, which i had with the gliderz comm and then went for the meeting. managed to finalise most of the plans for the christmas eve celebration. ive got to get my songs finalised soon but i cant seem to find any fast songs abt love tt my church is familiar with. thought of better than life but my church has not sung it before. so if u got any pls tell me.

ok so my qt today was abt God watching. the main verse was 2 Chronicles 16:9a:
"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." well, to noe and rmb tt God sees us can bring us both a sense of conviction and a sense of comfort. to noe tt He sees us will make us want to do things right by Him cos we noe tt nothing passes by Him. and as such we shld not do anything wrong, not out of fear, but out of love cos we noe tt He can see tt we are doing wrong and tt will make Him sad. it also comforts us to noe tt wadever pain we are going through, He can see it and will comfort us. and if anyone wrongs us, we noe tt He has seen it and proper justice will take place.

ok tts my qt. gonna turn in now. its like 3.41am rite now. tmr will just be spent on the com and studying (maybe very little studying so pls pray for me tt ill have the discipline to do it) and ill be going to a chalet tt my fam members on my mom's side are staying at for dinner. oh yea pls pray tt my phone will be fine cos the bat life is suddenly really bad. my phone has gone flat twice today and the bat life now is like 20% left and i just charged it. hopefully its a temporary thing. haha k then im gonna sleep now. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment