Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Love My Pri Sch Friends!! + YA Camp Post 203

hey guys, had a marvelous time with some of my pri sch friends today. check out my fb for the pics. really had a great time catching up. i always feel happy when i meet up with them...dont noe why. haha i like really thank God tt im still so close to my pri sch friends even after all these yrs. haha well tmr church starts early so im gonna get started on the post.

YA Camp Post 203:

hey guys, an interesting passage i read just now. i was reading Psalm 73 just now and it really reminded me how sometimes when we see pple enjoying evil and having a great time reveling in their evil ways while we are facing trials of our own.

but the passage really encouraged me as there will come a day when the pple will regret their evil deeds and our trials tt we go through pay off. the Lord is our strength and through Him we will be able to go through our trials. wow after writing tt i realised how much this passage is related to the first passage focused on today. anyways just wanted to encourage u guys wad encouraged me, to keep pure and noe tt those reveling in evil will one day regret it. k then tts it for now. cyas:)

End of Post

well tts it from me today. have a slight headache so gonna sleep. nv do any wrk again. im srsly frustrated with myself. ARRRGGGHHH!!! tmr having combined service with the chinese congregation and after tt im gonna be playing l4d2 with poh and andrea...cant find a 4th person so if u can make it at 2 tmr at cine, pls give me a call:) haha hope ill be able to study some tmr. im really afraid tt im gonna fail the sub papers. k then im gonna turn in now. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment