Friday, December 18, 2009

BYEZ

hey guys, ill be going for my young adults camp so i wont be blogging for the next 2 days. anyways ive gotta sleep alr so ill just update a bit. i went to the epicentre at wheelock to get my iphone fixed but they asked me to go all the way to comcentre at somerset to fix it. so after i met amy to discuss abt the schedule, i went to the comcentre and they gave me a totally new one. i was actually quite scared cos tt means all my note, msgs and photos are all gone. + some of my later added contacts also would be gone. but thank God for the backup in my com tt i didnt noe abt. when i plugged my new phone in just now they asked whether i wanted to restore my backup and i was overjoyed. haha so ive got almost everything back. k tts basically mostly wad i did today. gonna turn in now. cyas in 3 days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment