Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Endure

hey guys, leaving tmr for a relaxing trip to pulai springs, malaysia. hopefully ill enjoy my time there and manage to study a bit. well, today went to study at bugis with jan and managed to do like 20 mcq ques in 3 hrs. haha yea i noe im totally fast rite? hopefully ill be more productive in malaysia. but at least i started on studying. left with arnd one month to my sub paper. getting stressed out even more as the days dwindle.

but my qt really spoke to me today. it was abt how God gives us trials to train us up. when we endure through a difficulty, we are being prepared to serve better in out ministries. we learn many lessons through difficulties, be it patience or toughness. i noe ive talked abt this before so i wont bore u much by reiterating myself but i really thank God tt He is reminding me tt there is a purpose why im going through all this difficulties in my life. like some times i just wonder why im going to sch when i could be helping out in church full time. but i noe tt God wants me to go to sch so tt ill be properly equipped to serve and for me to face difficulties so tt i can be prepared.

well i noe my qts sometimes repeat the topics but i feel tt its God constantly reminding me abt these pts but i noe u guys wouldent want to read the same thing over and over again so when i find tt the topic has been talked abt before, ill just briefly talk abt it and it wont be one of my trademark long posts. haha ok so this post will be relatively short but since i posted yesterday's qt today, u still have quite a bit to read.

haha so i wont be posting for the next 3 days. might take down a few notes and share it when i get back on thurs. cant wait to eat Secret Recipe tmr. been a long time since i ate there. their lamb stew totally rocks!! haha ok then im gonna turn in alr. pray tt ill be studying. haha cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment