Monday, December 28, 2009

L4D2!!! AGAIN!!!! + YA Camp Post 204

hey guys, went to play l4d2 again today with poh and andrea after service. really had fun. managed to study a bit today. YAY!!! haha im gonna be turning in soon cos im getting up relatively early tmr. arnd 10. haha tts early for me. so lets get started with the second last YA Camp post.

YA Camp Post 204:

hey guys, this song has been going through my mind lately and i guess we sing it really often but since the song is so fast, i guess we sometimes miss wad the words mean but lets take some time to meditate on this wonderful song.

BETTER THAN LIFE

Better than the riches of this world
Better than the sound of my friends' voices
Better than the biggest dreams in my heart
And that's just the start

Better than getting what i say i need
Better than living the life that i want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is

You hold me now with Your arms
and never let me go

You O Lord made the sunshine
and the moonlight and the night sky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You
Because

I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You

well this song really conveys God's love for us and how i feel abt Him. well tts it from me for now. cyas:)

End Of Post

haha really need to turn in now. tmr marks a milestone for me. IM GOING TO START STUDYING!!! haha well officially studying i guess. after studying with jan i havent really sat down to study. did a few ques today but dont think tt really counts. i really thank God for such good friends who are willing to meet me to study and to help me. haha tts it for today. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment