Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More of My Thoughts

hey guys, well i think i might be sharing more today instead of my usual format of stuff. haha so well today was quite boring, dont noe why super tired when u woke up and couldent even stay awake when i was standing on the train. thankfully i got a seat so i slept all the way to jurong east. so went to sch and slept again before class started and slept once again when i went home on the train, sleeping all the way to yishun before realising i overshot (by one stop so it isnt tt bad). so tt was my day, sleepy and boring.

well so tts today but my life is still quite interesting. i noe some of u are like super interested abt tt girl for some reason and asking me to tell her how i feel but i dont want to risk the friendship tt we have. i have told some of u and even her tt i treasure friendships more than relationships so i would rather be friends with her forever than to risk it all for a relationship tt im not even sure will work out. cos like poh has told me and i also believe to a certain extent, relationships made in jc tend not to last. and well i think friendships do so i would rather be hurting not telling her. haha and well to tell u guys the truth, i have not really known her for tt long a time so i might not be even sure it will work out. anyways i think she reads my blog so she might be thinking its her but ill deny everything anyways. haha u might think u noe who it is but yet again, ill deny everything. so i really dont noe wad to do. ill just have to wait and see. if God really has prepared her for me, well we will end up together sooner or later. maybe ill tell her when i think its the right time.

haha yea so ive basically spilled my guts out on my current thoughts on the girl right now. this is really personal so be honoured tt i trust u guys so much. haha nothing much else interesting going on with my life right now. well tmr is gonna be another boring day. pls pray for me to be able to stay awake tmr and tt ill be able to absorb cos ive got a test on fri. oh and pray for jo-ann and the girls ac hockey team tmr cos they are having a match at sengkang i think. haha k tts it from me tonight. cyas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment